Wireless temperature monitoring in any environment. The AnimAlarm is 100% portable and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle, location to location and is compatible with all mobile phones
- Easy to use
- Uses roaming GSM network and WiFi connection
- One base station and one remote sensor are included
- For multiple location monitoring add up to 5 remote sensors
- Use the online portal or polling function for instant temperature updates
- On reaching your trigger temperatures the AnimAlarm will send you a text message and or email notification and on every increment of 1°C/2°F beyond your trigger temperatures and on return to within your settings
- Personalise your trigger temperatures
- Humidity sensor
- Weather predictor
- Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Data logging
- Battery operated
- Base Station: 12.5cm x 7cm x 1.3cm, Remote Sensor: 6.7cm x 4.5cm x2.3cm
- Remote sensor connects to base station via Bluetooth
- First month usage FREE – After which a data plan is required to receive notifications
- 1 year Product Warranty
- UK Patent GB2493174
- Designed in the UK
1 month plan: £20.00
6 month plan: £45.00
12 month plan: £60.00 (There are no limits to the text/email notifications when used within the T’s&C’s of our supply)
What’s in the box: 1 base station, 1 remote sensor, 1 double 12v usb car plug, 1 double ac usb plug, 1 usb lead, 1 car sticker, 1 user manual.
If you would like more information your questions may be answered on the FAQ’s page or the ‘Facts About Dogs in Hot Cars‘ page, or if you would like to contact us with your questions please go to the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Disclaimer: Please refer to the information supplied at www.theanimalarm.com regarding the effect of temperature changes on animals in confined spaces but be aware these guidelines do not guarantee your pet’s safety or wellbeing. Animaware Ltd does not recommend leaving dogs or animals in vehicles and accept no responsibility or liability for the welfare of any dog/animal. Using the animalarm is the responsibility of the owner, handler or carer and its use. Using the animalarm is not a guarantee of your animal’s welfare and health. The terms set out in this notice do not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products. Animaware Ltd reserves the right to alter material or technical specification without prior notice.
‘Under the Animal Welfare Act 2006, you have a legal duty to care for your animals and if you put them at risk you could face prosecution. You would also have to live with the fact that your thoughtlessness resulted in terrible suffering to your animal'.