Wireless temperature monitoring in any environment
For use throughout North America, Canada and SouthAmerica. The AnimAlarm is 100% portable and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle, location to location and is compatible with any text enabled mobile phone
- One base station and one remote sensor are included
- For multiple location monitoring add up to 5 remote sensors per device
- On reaching your trigger temperatures the AnimAlarm will send you a text message notification and on every increment of 1°C/2°F beyond your trigger temperatures and again on return to within your settings
- Settable trigger temperatures
- Humidity sensor
- Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Weather predictor
- Notifications by text message and email
- Data logging
- Uses 4G LTE
- Battery operated
- Base Station: 5.75” x 3” x 0.5″, Remote
- Sensor: 2.75” x 1.75” x 0.75″
- 1 year Product Warranty
- UK Patent GB2493174
- Designed in the UK
1 month plan: $40.00
6 month plan: $65.00
12 month plan: $90.00
Data Plans can start from any date:
The 1 month plan runs for 30 days
The 6 month plan runs from the start date for 6 months, 183 days.
Initial payment is taken on the start of the plan period and thereafter on intervals of 3 months as per the chosen plan
Please allow up to 24 hours for your plan to be activated.
If you would like more information your questions may be answered on the FAQ’s page or the ‘Facts About Dogs in Hot Cars’ page, or if you would like to contact us with your questions please go to the ‘Contact Us’ page.
Disclaimer: Please refer to the information supplied at www.theanimalarm.com regarding the effect of temperature changes on animals in confined spaces but be aware these guidelines do not guarantee your pet’s safety or wellbeing. Animaware Ltd does not recommend leaving dogs or animals in vehicles and accept no responsibility or liability for the welfare of any dog/animal. Using the animalarm is the responsibility of the owner, handler or carer and its use . Using the animalarm is not a guarantee of your animal’s welfare and health. The terms set out in this notice do not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products. Animaware Ltd reserves the right to alter material or technical specification without prior notice.
‘Under the Animal Welfare Act 2006, you have a legal duty to care for your animals and if you put them at risk you could face prosecution. You would also have to live with the fact that your thoughtlessness resulted in terrible suffering to your animal'.